Simple Recipe: Honey Mustard Chicken
This is spin on one of my fav childhood recipe my mom made on repeat!
It’s packed with protein and flavor, making it a simple and quick weeknight meal that gives you the nutrition you need.
Honey Mustard Chicken
Makes: 4 servings
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine mustard, honey, chicken broth, curry, parsley and garlic in a bowl and stir.
- Pour over chicken and place in ziploc bag in the fridge for 2 hrs or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken and marinade to well seasoned cast iron skillet and cook in oven for 20-30 mins, or until no longer pink.
- Serve over brown rice and with your favorite veggies.
Notes:Can cook in Instant Pot or Crock-pot. In IP, add all ingredients and set to poultry setting. In CP, add all ingredients and cook 3-5 hrs on high or 6-8 hrs on low.